Simple steps to shopping online
- Add your selected products to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- If you wish to remove an item from your shopping cart simply click the delete button in your shopping cart. If you wish to edit an item in your cart, this can be done on your cart.
- Once you are ready to finalise your order, click the next step button.
The item I want is sold out. Will you get more in?
Generallywe will only show items that are available in stock. Should an item be ordered and we have no stock available we will notify you when stock will be arriving and place your item on back order. If you do not want to wait we will cancel the item on your instruction.
- With some special products we may take forward orders,
howeverdelivery details will be advised at the time you place your order.
- Please contact us regarding any particular item you would like, including size and colour, and we will let you know if we are able to source it for you.
Can I modify my order?
Please be aware that once an order has been placed, we may not be able to modify it. If for some reason you are unhappy with the order you placed, or wish to change it please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 465 644 (select option 2 for Merchandise) as early as possible.
Do you have sizing information?
Yes, you are able to view the sizing information within the product page for the item you are viewing.